Arduino Series: Basic Programming
Do you want to bring interactivity and intelligence to your projects? Programming basics for Arduino takes you to an in-depth look at how to write your own Arduino programs.
In this class, we will cover the structure of an Arduino program, functions, variables, arrays, control structures, using Libraries and Arduino-specific functions.
Students with no programming experience will appreciate learning basic concepts and structures for programming for the Arduino. Students with programming experience will appreciate learning the ins and outs of adapting their coding for use with the Arduino.
- An Arduino board will be available for use during the class.
- Alternatively, you can buy an Arduino Uno from our retail or you can bring your own.
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
- Basic concepts of programming are recommended.
- The class will be conducted in English.
- No other class prerequisits apply.
Class Time & Duration
- Please see the scheduled class time and duration below. In case this class is not scheduled or already fully booked, please contact our Front Desk team via .
- Class duration is 2.5 hours.
- Member Price*: AED 320 per student
- Non-Member Price: AED 380 per student
- *Membership is verified at the time of the class session. Be sure to bring your badge.
Age & Supervision requirements
- Minimum age: 12
- Maximum age: None!
Number of Students
- Minimum number of registrations: 1
- Maximum number of registrations: 4
- Registrations over this limit will be placed on a waiting list.
- Class fees are not refunded, but credited for future classes in case of cancellation. Please refer to our Payments, Refunds & Cancellations for more information.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all participants. Open-toed footwear of any kind is not permitted and unfortunately if this requirement is not met, we will not be able to allow access to the facility.
|Member Price: AED 320.00||includes VAT|
|Non-Member Price: AED 380.00||includes VAT|