Laser Engraver Rotary Attachment SBU
Learn how to use the laser cutter’s rotary attachment in this Safety and Basic Use (SBU) class. The rotary attachment allows laser etching on cylindrical objects such as glasses, flashlights, bottles, and even drumsticks. Imagine the possibilities!
- Etch a design into a drinking glass
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
Members can use the following equipment during their membership after successfully passing this Safety and Basic Use (SBU) class:
Class Time & Duration
- Please see the scheduled class time and duration below. In case this class is not scheduled or already fully booked, please contact our Front Desk team via .
- Member Price*: AED 320 per student
- Non-Member Price: AED 380 per student
- *Membership is verified at the time of the class session. Be sure to bring your badge.
Age & Supervision requirements
- Minimum age: 8
- Maximum age: None!
- During class, all 8 to 11-year-old students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the class. When using the machine outside of class time, 8 to 11-year-old members must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian who has passed the SBU.
- Members who are 12 years and above can, after successfully passing this class, use this equipment for your projects whenever you work at Makerspace as a member!
- Please refer to our Minors & Shop Access Policies for more information.
Number of Students
- Minimum number of registrations: 1
- Maximum number of registrations: 4
- Registrations over this limit will be placed on a waiting list.
- Class fees are not refunded, but credited for future classes in case of cancellation. Please refer to our Payments, Refunds & Cancellations for more information.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all participants. Open-toed footwear of any kind is not permitted and unfortunately if this requirement is not met, we will not be able to allow access to the facility.
- Meet 5 minutes before the class starts at Front Desk. Your instructor will meet you there to start the class.
- Makerspace Al Zeina reserves the right to cancel the class if there is an insufficient number of participants.
- Please check your contact details in your personal account, so that we can contact you in case of any changes.
|Member Price: AED 320.00||includes VAT|
|Non-Member Price: AED 380.00||includes VAT|