Arduino Series: Outputs
Why not to build and control your own Robotic Arm project? In this class, you will learn how to control various Output devices using Arduino UNO. At the end of this class, you will have the skills to control Servo Motors for your next robotic project!
This Arduino Outputs class builds on participants' experiences in the earlier Arduino classes and focuses on how to control and to work with information from a variety of external hardware devices. Students will wire and program several projects to understand the main principles of Arduino Outputs.
Class includes a wide variety of projects, and material to wire different circuits.
- Please bring a functioning Arduino UNO and breadboard kit to the class.
- Alternativly, you can buy them from our retail.
- Otherwise, Makerspace will provide you with an Arduino UNO and breadboard for class use only.
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
- A good understanding of Arduino programming, which you can learn from our Arduino Basic Programming class.
- The class will be conducted in English.
- No other class prerequisits apply.
Class Time & Duration
- Please see the scheduled class time and duration below. In case this class is not scheduled or already fully booked, please contact our Front Desk team via .
- Member Price*: AED 320 per student
- Non-Member Price: AED 380 per student
- *Membership is verified at the time of the class session. Be sure to bring your badge.
Age & Supervision requirements
- Minimum age: 12
- Maximum age: None!
- Members who are 12 years and above can come to Makerspace for your projects, whenever you work at Makerspace as a member!
- Please refer to our Minors & Shop Access Policies for more information.
Number of Students
- Minimum number of registrations: 1
- Maximum number of registrations: 3
- Registrations over this limit will be placed on a waiting list.
- Class fees are not refunded, but credited for future classes in case of cancellation. Please refer to our Payments, Refunds & Cancellations for more information.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all participants. Open-toed footwear of any kind is not permitted and unfortunately if this requirement is not met, we will not be able to allow access to the facility.
|Non-Member Price: AED 380.00||includes VAT|
Sunday, 28. November 2021
15:30 - 17:30 (2 hrs)
3 seats available
3 seats total
add to cart
Member Price: AED 320.00
Non-Member Price: AED 380.00