Youth Hub - Introduction to Laser Cutter
Learn how to use a laser cutter to cut, etch and engrave designs in a variety of materials up to 50 cm x 30 cm and up to 5 mm thick in this hands-one workshop. Work with acrylic, wood, paper, cardboard, fabric, leather, and even chocolate! Using graphics software like CorelDRAW, cut intricate designs and engrave highly detailed images at the touch of a button. The sky's the limit with this simple and versatile tool.
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
- The workshop will be conducted in English.
- No prerequisites apply.
- An understanding of 2D design and drafting basics is recommended.
Workshop Time & Duration
- Please see the scheduled workshop times below.
- Workshop duration is 1:30 hours.
- Cost is 180 AED per participant.
Age & Supervision requirements
Number of Students
- Minimum number of registrations: 1
- Maximum number of registrations: 3
- Registrations over this limit will be placed on a waiting list.
- Workshop fees are not refunded, but credited for future use in case of cancellation.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all participants. Open-toed footwear of any kind is not permitted and unfortunately if this requirement is not met, we will not be able to allow access to the Factory.