Level 3 Electronics - Instruments and Measurements
Understand and test your electronics with state of the art measurement equipment available at Makerspace.
Learn the basics of how to use a multimeter, power supply, function generator, and digital oscilloscope (Rigol model DS1204b and MSO1104). This class will take you through examples where you use the equipment to take measurements on basic circuits and learn how to generate and measure waveforms.
Master these tools and make all of your electronics projects work!
- Guided practice with instructor
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
- The class will be conducted in English.
- Successful completion of the following classes prior to taking this class:
- No other class prerequisits apply.
Class Time & Duration
- Please see the scheduled class time and duration below. In case this class is not scheduled or already fully booked, please contact our Front Desk team via .
- Member Price*: AED 320 per student
- Non-Member Price: AED 380 per student
- *Membership is verified at the time of the class session. Be sure to bring your badge.
Age & Supervision requirements
- Minimum age: 8
- Maximum age: None!
- During class, all 8 to 11-year-old students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the class. When working on further projects at Makerspace, 8 to 11-year-old members must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Members who are 12 years and above can come to Makerspace for your projects, whenever you work at Makerspace as a member!
- Please refer to our Minors & Shop Access Policies for more information.
Number of Students
- Minimum number of registrations: 1
- Maximum number of registrations: 6
- Please note that this class requires a minimum number of ONE registration to proceed.
- If registrations do not reach this number, Makerspace retains the right to cancel the class.
- Registrations over this limit will be placed on a waiting list.
- Class fees are not refunded, but credited for future classes in case of cancellation. Please refer to our Payments, Refunds & Cancellations for more information.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all participants. Open-toed footwear of any kind is not permitted and unfortunately if this requirement is not met, we will not be able to allow access to the facility.