Youth Hub - Introduction to Vinyl Cutter & Heat Press
In this hands-on workshop, you'll learn all the basics of using the CNC Vinyl Cutter and the Heat Press to add your own graphic designs to shirts, blankets, flags, bags and more!
Import vector (outline) designs from graphic software such as CorelDRAW or Adobe Illustrator into FlexiStarter, the software used to control the vinyl cutter. Next, use the CNC vinyl cutter to cut an adhesive vinyl sheet into professional looking signage or ready-to-apply paint masking as well as heat transfer vinyl for heat pressed shirts. This is a great tool for making screens for silkscreen printing, too!
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
- The workshop will be conducted in English.
- No prerequisites apply.
- An understanding of vector-based graphics is recommended, but not necessary.
Workshop Time & Duration
- Please see the scheduled workshop times below.
- Workshop duration is 1:30 hours.
- Cost is 180 AED per participant.
Age & Supervision requirements
Number of Students
- Minimum number of registrations: 1
- Maximum number of registrations: 3
- Registrations over this limit will be placed on a waiting list.
- Workshop fees are not refunded, but credited for future use in case of cancellation.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all participants. Open-toed footwear of any kind is not permitted and unfortunately if this requirement is not met, we will not be able to allow access to the Factory.