Level 2 Electronics - Soldering and Circuit Assembly
Learn common practices used to assemble electronic components. You will learn how to select the right wire for your project, use wire strippers, crimp wires, heat shrinking, solder perfboards, solder components, and the right technique into successfull soldering practice. You will be exposed to various tools needed to get you started in building your own electronic circuits.
This is a fun first class for both kids and adults!
- Build your own electronic circuit. All parts are included in class price.
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
Class Time & Duration
- Please see the scheduled class time and duration below. In case this class is not scheduled or already fully booked, please contact our Front Desk team via .
- Member Price*: AED 320 per student
- Non-Member Price: AED 380 per student
- *Membership is verified at the time of the class session. Be sure to bring your badge.
Age & Supervision requirements
- Minimum age: 8
- Maximum age: None!
- During class, all 8 to 11-year-old students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the class. When working on further projects at Makerspace, 8 to 11-year-old members must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Members who are 12 years and above can come to Makerspace for your projects, whenever you work at Makerspace as a member!
- Please refer to our Minors & Shop Access Policies for more information.
Number of Students
- Minimum number of registrations: 1
- Maximum number of registrations: 6
- Registrations over this limit will be placed on a waiting list.
- Class fees are not refunded, but credited for future classes in case of cancellation. Please refer to our Payments, Refunds & Cancellations for more information.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all participants. Open-toed footwear of any kind is not permitted and unfortunately if this requirement is not met, we will not be able to allow access to the facility.
- Safety glasses should be worn while soldering.